Walk the Path & Roam the Wood
Pour the Wine & Spill the Blood
Call the Spirits, Sing the Song
Spell be Cast & Woe be Gone
There are as many magic spells as there are problems. However, they are not for the lazy: you can’t expect me to wave my magic wand & all your troubles will miraculously disappear. It requires work, on your part as well as mine! Spellwork is not the same as wishing or praying: it is an action that has consequences. Besides, I don’t even have a wand.
So before requesting spellwork from me, ask yourself the following questions:
- Is this really what I want to happen?
- Have I considered the problem from all angles, including the possible consequences?
- Have I tried every mundane route to solving this problem (if it is safe to do so), such as talking to the person, consulting a doctor or other professional, going to the police or locking my door?
- Is my request completely free of manipulation & disrespect of another person’s free will?
- In the case of a hex or curse: Am I right to blame this person & to demand justice be done?
- Am I willing to do the groundwork for allowing this change into my life?
When you can honestly answer these questions with a resounding Yes, you can send me an email message via the Contact form, stating your request & filling in as many details about yourself & your situation as you can think of. If necessary we can set up a chat or Skype meeting.
I will then consult my spirits for permission & advice & propose a plan. We will negotiate a fee based on the desired result, depending on what you can afford of course.The fee will include any physical items I may send you, such as amulets, charm bags or oils, excluding shipping. You will of course also get a beautiful, written PDF report by email, with photos of the working.
Please be advised that the prices for Spellwork readings do not include additional physical items or their shipping.
I cannot legally or ethically guarantee results. Nevertheless, whatever happens will be of benefit to your development.
For some more information see also the FAQ.